First things first, privacy and security of your personal information is our priority of M/S Vuja de. We assure you that the user or customer information collected through accessing, using, browsing or otherwise of the instant website, is safe, kept on a secure server and fully compliant with all of the relevant consumer laws. All payment transactions are made only through encrypted SSL technology.
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address.
- Automatically collected information such as your search history, search inputs, pages viewed, statistics on page view.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Identifiers such as browser setting type, operating system, network information and device type settings including but not limited to crash reports, system activity, the date, time and referral URL of your request.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. By user or customer information or personal information, as used above, we mean-
- User and customer information will be shareable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process.
- We use some of the user and customer information to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may also share your information and other information with third parties who provide services to us including inter alia logistics services, website management, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. M/S Vuja De constantly endeavours to ensure that such service providers adhere to a similar data protection and security framework that we have presented, and you have agreed to in this Policy. However, Vuja De will not be liable for the privacy practices of such third-party entities.
- We may be required to disclose and otherwise use your information, where M/S Vuja de or its service providers reasonably believe that there exists the need to disclose your personal information for satisfying any applicable law, regulation, order, governmental request, or, legal process or enforcing any other legal right or claim.
- In the event where there is any restructuring, reorganisation, merger or sale, or any other form of transfer of assets, we will transfer your information to the third-party so involved in the transaction, only subject to an agreement by the other party in respect to your information, to process and store your information in a manner which is consistent to this Policy.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER APPLICATIONS, NETWORKS, AND PLATFORMS
YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR PREFERENCES
6. At all times, you have the right to access, review or update your information, or request for erasure or correction of your data, or withdraw your consent and restrict M/S Vuja De from processing your data, to receive communications from M/S Vuja De as well as the right to request for transfer of your data (Your Rights) by submitting a written request to M/S Vuja De at email@example.com. M/S Vuja De reserves the right to refuse your request, upon informing you of the reasons for doing so.
7. M/S Vuja De also provides you with the right to make a request for deleting your personal information, or your account, as available with us. However, you acknowledge that deletion of some of these details may result in cancellation of your registration on the Platform and/or deletion from the M/S Vuja De distribution lists, as such details may be necessary for the enablement and maintenance of your account with the Platform.
8. You may opt in to receive certain communications, including newsletters, marketing communications and advertisement information from M/S Vuja De on your registered e-mail address as submitted to us by you. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications, including but not related to marketing communications and advertisement information, from M/S Vuja De via e-mail you can unsubscribe from such communications by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. You must be 18 years of age or older to access the Platform.
10. In case any individual under the age of 18 years of age is utilizing the Platform, such usage will be undertaken only with the strict supervision and approval of a parent or a legal guardian or any other person having parental responsibility over the child and M/S Vuja De. will not be responsible for the same at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
11. We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available to us. M/S Vuja De employs reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorised access, modification, or, use.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
CHANGES IN THE POLICY
13. We may update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this section periodically to review any changes made. If you do not wish to accept any changes made to this Policy, you may cancel your use of our services and the Platform. Your continued use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of the last version of this Policy.